Turkey: Istanbul to Troy tour from £999pp
Let yourself be seduced by the aromas and colours of the Spice Bazaar in Istanbul. Admire the Ataturk Mausoleum in Ankara and the Dervish Monastery in Konya. Witness the geological formations of Cappadocia and the incredible stalactites and pools of Pamukkale. Discover the archaeological wealth of Ephesus and the history behind Troy and Canakkale.
Tour includes daily breakfast and five dinners.
- International flights: from the UK to Istanbul
- Return airport Transfers in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Internal flight: from Istanbul to Ankara
- Ferry across the Sea of Marmara
- Boat trip along the Bosphorus
- International flights: from Istanbul to the UK
This offer from Exoticca is for a 9-night tour of Turkey with flights from £999 per person.
- Istanbul: 4* Midtown Hotel Istanbul
- Cappadocia: 4* Kapadokya Lodge
- Pamukkale: 5* Colossae Thermal Hotel
- Kusadasi: 5* Suhan360 Hotel & Spa
- Canakkale: 5* Kolin Hotel
Important: Prices are correct at the time of publishing, however they are subject to change at any time depending on availability. Some promotional prices will be strictly limited by tour operators or airlines. Special terms and conditions may apply.