Win a seven night stay at Dover Castle in Kent for up to six people
Update: This competition is now closed
Dover Castle and English Heritage have teamed up to offer readers the chance to win a seven-night stay for up to six people at the Sergeant Major's House, based within the walls of the castle.
Evening Standard -
Elegant and spacious, this four-storey Georgian property sleeps up to six people and is set in its own grounds just inside the Western Outer Curtain Wall. Once the home of Regimental Sergeant Majors who were garrisoned in the castle, it commands stunning views over the sea to France. With Dover Castle as your base, you can admire the famous white cliffs, explore the stunning coastline and visit nearby attractions in Dover and Kent. Venture out to the smugglers’ lanes in nearby Deal or delve into the history of the Wellington boot at Walmer Castle.
What do you win?
- A seven-night stay in Dover Castle’s Sergeant Major's House for up to six people.
The prize must be booked before 1 February 2020 and must be redeemed before 30 September 2020.
How to enter
- Click the red button link to take you to the competition page
- You need to be registered with Evening Standard (it's free) to enter - you can register or log in on the same page
- Go back to the website competition page - your details should already be filled in, except for phone number
- Check the terms & conditions
- Submit your entry
11.59pm on 4th August 2019