Win an Isle of Wight holiday worth over £2000
Update: This competition is now closed
Isle of Wight tourism have got together with Classic Cottages and are making a big push on promoting the Island as a great holiday destination.
Not the most glamorous or exotic competition on our site, but IoW does make for a fab, relaxing break with plenty to do if you so desire. And there are loads of freebies with this comp to make it a fun and memorable stay.
The little English south coast island is known for its beaches and seafront promenades such as sandy Shanklin Beach, and Ventnor Beach with its vintage beach huts. Dinosaur remains and fossils can be seen in areas like Compton Bay. The Needles, on the island's western point, are 3 huge, white chalk rocks, guarded by a 19th-century lighthouse.
The prizewinner will receive:
- A seven night stay in a Classic Cottages Island property
- Ferry travel to the Island for a car and passengers
- Family ticket for both Blackgang Chine and Robin Hill
- Family tickets to National Trust Mottistone Gardens and Needles Old Battery
- Family tickets to English Heritage properties Carisbrooke and Osborne
- VIP Family ticket to Monkey Haven
- Family ticket to The Needles Landmark Attraction
- Family Alpaca Walk at West Wight Alpacas
- Family meal for four at The Cow Co
- Family Entry to Tapnell Farm Park
- Family meal at The Boathouse
- A Liz Earle Signature Facial for one person at their Island Store and treatment rooms
...and breathe! You might even need a holiday to recover when you get home! 😁
Just click the link, go to the page, answer the question (hint: the answer is: 175), fill in your details and click enter.
Closing date for entries is: 23:59 on Friday 30th November 2018. Prize to be taken any time during 2019.