Win a gourmet holiday to TuscanyClick here to enter
Wine o'clock? It certainly will be for the winner of this competition from the Times. One "subscriber or reader" to the Times will win a holiday for two people to Tuscany, but between us, I don't think you actually have to be either a subscriber nor a reader.
The prize includes:
- Four nights full board at the Castello di Potentino including all wines and lodging.
- Daily yoga practice .
- Daily wine sessions and food workshops (sounds rather great!)
- WSET Level 1 course material and certificate. Tasting includes over 20 wines from around the world, including Champagne, Bordeaux, and Burgundy with an added emphasis on the wines of Italy. Yep, a wine certificate.
- Afternoon visit to nearby town, Montalcino and evening Brunello tasting and meal at a famous Brunello estate.
- Spa trip to the ancient therapeutic baths at Bagno Vignoni. Bliss.
- Tuscan Butchery class and a courtyard BBQ with Tuscan wines
- Pasta and Risotto Masterclass with local Michelin starred chef Il Silene’s Roberto Rossi in the castle kitchen
- Travel to and from the UK and airport transfer to and from Pisa airport
All sounds pretty good, right? Entry involves submitting a few bits of personal information and agreeing to receive marketing information about the Time special offers.
The closing date for entries is Sunday 18 February 2018 at 23:59.
Share with your friends
Similar travel competitions
- Win a holiday to the value of £1250 with Yazoo
- Win a three night New York break for two with Nexxus
- Win a seven-night holiday for two to Turkey
- New Win a £200 voucher to spend on flights with Norwegian Air: Value Airline of the Year
- Win a Zambia and Botswana safari trip for two - worth over £5000
- Win a Red Sea holiday for two
- Win a 12 day tour of Rajasthan, India, for two people
- Win a 5* luxury seven night holiday for two to Jamaica worth £5000
- Win a trip to Marrakech for two, plus £1000 Jigsaw clothes gift card
- Win a trip to Austin, Texas, for two - worth £3000