Win a gourmet holiday to Tuscany
Wine o'clock? It certainly will be for the winner of this competition from the Times. One "subscriber or reader" to the Times will win a holiday for two people to Tuscany, but between us, I don't think you actually have to be either a subscriber nor a reader.
The prize includes:
- Four nights full board at the Castello di Potentino including all wines and lodging.
- Daily yoga practice .
- Daily wine sessions and food workshops (sounds rather great!)
- WSET Level 1 course material and certificate. Tasting includes over 20 wines from around the world, including Champagne, Bordeaux, and Burgundy with an added emphasis on the wines of Italy. Yep, a wine certificate.
- Afternoon visit to nearby town, Montalcino and evening Brunello tasting and meal at a famous Brunello estate.
- Spa trip to the ancient therapeutic baths at Bagno Vignoni. Bliss.
- Tuscan Butchery class and a courtyard BBQ with Tuscan wines
- Pasta and Risotto Masterclass with local Michelin starred chef Il Silene’s Roberto Rossi in the castle kitchen
- Travel to and from the UK and airport transfer to and from Pisa airport
All sounds pretty good, right? Entry involves submitting a few bits of personal information and agreeing to receive marketing information about the Time special offers.
The closing date for entries is Sunday 18 February 2018 at 23:59.
Share with your friends
Join our Facebook Group
Similar travel competitions
- Win a South African holiday for two
- Win a weekend for two in Avignon, France
- New Win a family trip to Universal Orlando Resort™, Florida
- New Win a week for two in Val d'Isere
- Win a 4-night Cornish cottage stay during Padstow Christmas Festival
- Win a 7-night family trip to Wisconsin
- Win a ski break for two in Austria
- Win a holiday to Morocco worth £3,000
- Win a 14-night rail, coach & cruise holiday to the Canadian Rockies
- New Win a break for two in Majorca