Win a gourmet holiday to TuscanyClick here to enter
Wine o'clock? It certainly will be for the winner of this competition from the Times. One "subscriber or reader" to the Times will win a holiday for two people to Tuscany, but between us, I don't think you actually have to be either a subscriber nor a reader.
The prize includes:
- Four nights full board at the Castello di Potentino including all wines and lodging.
- Daily yoga practice .
- Daily wine sessions and food workshops (sounds rather great!)
- WSET Level 1 course material and certificate. Tasting includes over 20 wines from around the world, including Champagne, Bordeaux, and Burgundy with an added emphasis on the wines of Italy. Yep, a wine certificate.
- Afternoon visit to nearby town, Montalcino and evening Brunello tasting and meal at a famous Brunello estate.
- Spa trip to the ancient therapeutic baths at Bagno Vignoni. Bliss.
- Tuscan Butchery class and a courtyard BBQ with Tuscan wines
- Pasta and Risotto Masterclass with local Michelin starred chef Il Silene’s Roberto Rossi in the castle kitchen
- Travel to and from the UK and airport transfer to and from Pisa airport
All sounds pretty good, right? Entry involves submitting a few bits of personal information and agreeing to receive marketing information about the Time special offers.
The closing date for entries is Sunday 18 February 2018 at 23:59.
Share with your friends
Similar travel competitions
- Win an overnight stay in Carnaby, London, plus restaurant and shopping vouchers
- Win a week's yoga retreat in Portugal
- Win a Mallorca cycling trip for two - worth £3000
- Win a seven night private villa holiday in the Maldives for two - worth £5800
- Win a Titanic-inspired city break in Belfast
- Win a week's summer holiday in Scotland & year's supply of ice cream & chocolate!
- New Win a seven-night holiday for two to Tobago
- Win a trip for two to Miami
- Win your own beach hut bar - to keep! (+ fridge full of Whitstable Bay beer)
- Win a two week trip to Thailand & Laos for two