Win a Canadian adventure with Classic FM and TrailfindersClick here to enter
Classic FM want you to experience the wilder side of Canada with an adventurous 12 night trip across the west coast. This prize looks absolutely fantastic and is definitely worth the punt. Unusually, it's a holiday that includes lots of travel and extras thrown it, so it's definitely one for the more active.
The prize includes:
- Air Canada return flights from London to Vancouver
- 12 nights' accommodation throughout British Columbia
- Car hire
- A pair of tickets to each of the following attractions: Capilano Suspension Bridge Park, Flyover Canada, Whale & Wildlife Tour, Ziptrek & Ziplining Tour
- Return tickets for the British Columbia Ferry
Sold? To enter, get on over to Classic FM at http://campaign.classicfm.com/trailfinders-feb-18. You'll need to answer the question "Which western region of Canada is often referred to as BC?" (hint: It's British Columbia)
Get your entries in by 23.59 on Sunday 18 February.
Share with your friends
Similar travel competitions
- Win an overnight stay in Carnaby, London, plus restaurant and shopping vouchers
- Win a week's yoga retreat in Portugal
- Win a Mallorca cycling trip for two - worth £3000
- Win a seven night private villa holiday in the Maldives for two - worth £5800
- Win a Titanic-inspired city break in Belfast
- Win a week's summer holiday in Scotland & year's supply of ice cream & chocolate!
- New Win a seven-night holiday for two to Tobago
- Win a trip for two to Miami
- Win your own beach hut bar - to keep! (+ fridge full of Whitstable Bay beer)
- Win a two week trip to Thailand & Laos for two