Win a trip for two to Louisville, Kentucky for Ali Week 2019
Update: This competition is now closed
This is a pretty amazing prize for a Muhammad Ali fan. Ali Week (yes, it's a thing, apparently) takes place in Ali’s hometown of Louisville, Kentucky each year in June to celebrate his worldwide impact. This year the Ali Center is planning a wide array of events during Ali Week, including a Stories of Ali event, a free Ali Film Festival, and a candlelight vigil. It should be quite the experience!
Deep South USA is sharing the Louisville love by offering a 5-night holiday for two to Ali Week, from 4th–10th June. The prize includes return flights from London.
What do you win?
- Air for two to Louisville from London Heathrow departing on 4th June 2019 and leaving Louisville on 9th June, returning to the UK on 10th June 2019. Flights are return economy seats and include taxes. Airport transfers are not included.
- Five nights accommodation in Louisville in one twin or double room. Breakfast is not included.
- Personal guided tour of “Ali’s Footsteps of Greatness” featuring personal landmarks in Ali’s hometown led by Muhammad Ali Center docent and/or Ali family friend.
- Meet & Greet with Louisville VIPs
- “Think-In” cocktail party hosted by Louisville Magazine
- Stories of Ali and Ali Film Festival
- Admission to other iconic Louisville Attractions including: Kentucky Derby Museum/Churchill Downs, Louisville Slugger Museum & Factory, Evan Williams Bourbon Experience, Muhammad Ali Center, Kentucky Museum of Art and Craft, Kentucky Science Center, Frazier History Museum, Kentucky Peerless Distilling Company
How to enter
- Click the red button link to take you to the competition page
- Enter your details on the website
- Check the terms & conditions
- Submit your entry
20th May 2019