Win a seven-night luxury break for two to the exotic rainforest of Vietnam
Update: This competition is now closed
Another fab competition prize from The Times. They've teamed up with Vietnam Airlines and The Anam hotel to offer readers the chance to win a seven-night holiday on Vietnam's southeast coast.
This is what The Times say about the location:
With its sifted-flour sands, swathes of rainforest and exotic, vibrant culture, Vietnam is one of the world’s most exciting destinations. The lucky winner and guest will enjoy a luxurious week at The Anam, a five-star traditional Vietnamese-style beach resort near the peaceful coastal city of Cam Ranh, just a 45-minute flight from Ho Chi Minh City. You’ll stay in one of the plush oceanfront villas overlooking the resort’s own 300m-long beach. A private east-facing veranda means you can enjoy breakfast with sunrise views of the sea, while three swimming pools and the huge The Anam Spa will help you unwind.
If you have energy to burn, there’s the option to book a Vietnamese cooking class, a Vespa tour of the local area, and the recently launched ‘Anam Art Trail’ — a tour of local artists’ homes and studios.
What do you win?
- A seven-night stay for two people sharing an Ocean Front Villa with a private pool on a half-board basis at 5* The Anam in Cam Ranh.
- Return economy flights for two from Heathrow to Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh City with Vietnam Airlines.
- A couples’ massage treatment.
How to enter:
- Click the red button link to take you to the competition page.
- Answer the question - hint: the answer is Cam Ranh
- Enter your details.
- Check the terms & conditions.
- Click 'submit form' at the bottom to enter.