Win a safari holiday in Zimbabwe for two
Update: This competition is now closed
CN Traveller's competition prizes are never for many days, but they're always top quality and filled with fabulous extras. Their latest comp - to win a safari break for two in Zimbabwe - is another whirlwind trip at only 4 nights, but they've included enough to ensure that the winner really benefits from it.
Read what they have to say about the destination/prize:
The winner and a guest will stay at Matetsi Victoria Falls, a safari lodge set on a private stretch of the Zambezi River with pared-back interiors that draw on the country’s history and amazing views of the surrounding wilderness. Floor-to-ceiling windows mean bedrooms are light and airy, while public spaces include a swimming pool, a library and a massage salon.
Daily game drives through Matetsi’s 55,000-hectare private game reserve provide ample opportunity to spot elephants, buffalo, giraffes, zebras and other animals. The surrounding wilderness can also be explored by foot or boat, and activities such as bird-watching and canoeing on the Zambezi River are part of the prize.
The winner and guest will also go on a tour of UNESCO World Heritage Site Victoria Falls, the largest waterfall in the world, which sits between Zambia and Zimbabwe, followed by high tea at the five-star Victoria Falls Hotel. Traditional afternoon tea is served daily, with spectacular views of the Victoria Falls Bridge and the spray from the Falls below.
What do you win?
- A four-night stay at Matesti Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe for two people.
- Full-board basis (three meals daily, house selection of non-alcoholic and alcohol beverages, refreshments on game drives and laundry included).
- Safari activities such as daily game drives, birdwatching, a cruise and canoeing on the Zambezi River.
- Return transfers between Victoria Falls Airport and Matetsi Victoria Falls
- A tour of Victoria Falls followed by high tea at the Victoria Falls Hotel for two people
- Return economy flights for two people to South Africa are included on mainline services operated by a carrier of Abercrombie & Kent’s choice. Flight from UK airports including London (Gatwick, Heathrow, Stansted), Birmingham, Manchester, Edinburgh and Glasgow to Victoria Falls will be via another city depending on availability and travel must start and finish from the same airport.
How to enter:
- Click the red button link to take you to the competition page.
- Answer the question - hint: the answer is: Queen Victoria.
- Enter your details.
- Check the terms & conditions.
- Click to enter.