Win a 7-night holiday to Malta or one of 3 other prizes
You could win one of four prizes by entering this Visit Malta competition. Top prize is a half-board week for two in Malta with easyJet flights. Three other prize winners will receive either a pair of BA return flights, four Air Malta flights, or a case of wine.
What do you win?
4 winners will be selected to win one of the following prizes each:
- 7-night holiday to Malta for 2 with easyJet Holidays staying at the Hotel Santana on a half board basis
- Return flights from selected UK airports with easyJet
- 23kg luggage allowance
- Transfers to/from the hotel
- 4x return flights with Air Malta, 2 x return flights with British Airways or a case of Maltese wine
The holiday/flights must be booked by 31st October 2022 and taken between 1st November 2022 and 31st March 2023
- A pair of return flights in Euro Traveller (economy class) valid on British Airways - London Gatwick (LGW) to Malta (BA) only & valid between 1st August 2022 and 30th January 2023
- 4x return flights with Air Malta
- A case of wine including Delicata Medina Sauvignon Blanc, Delicata Medina Gellewza, Delicata Medina Rose, Delicata Victoria Heights Cabernet Sauvignon, Delicata Victoria Heights Chardonnay, San Niklaw Estate Contrada ta’ Fangu Syrah/Mourvedre
How to enter
- Click the red button link to take you to the competition page
- Click to enter the competition (you need to be signed in with Google to enter)
- Enter your details on the website
- Watch the video and answer the question (the answer is Gozo)
- Check the terms & conditions
- Submit your entry
11.59pm on 30th June 2022
Looking for more? Find lots more travel and holiday competitions here.
Recently added travel and holiday competitions
Closing date: 10th July 2022
Closing date: 10th July 2022
Closing date: 12th July 2022
From the UK's most popular travel bloggers
11th February 2021 by StuartHints and tips for entering holiday competitions
During the loooong and often bleak lockdown days, travel and holiday competitions have become a precious bit of escapism for many people looking forward to a future when it's safe to venture out again. They give travel lovers the chance to see and dream about different destinations - and offer that little bit of hope that you might just win a free holiday. And it can get addictive!At Travelscoop we collate and feature all the best travel comps that we find online and feature them on our...
16th December 2021 by StuartRecent winners update
We get to hear about lots of winners through our Travel Competitions UK Facebook group and we thought it might be inspiring to include occasional updates about recent successes and people enjoying their prizes. We can't give too many details for privacy reasons, but you'll see posts and more details for all the following wins and prizes in the group itself.We'd really love to hear from you if you win anything from entering one of the competitions we've featured on our website and in our Sunday...
2nd February 2021 by StuartThink no-one ever wins holiday competitions? Think again
If you follow our emails and social media posts you're probably aware that Travelscoop are usually running a travel competition of some description.This week the team are working in Paris, and we drew the lucky winner of our Eurostar Paris competition yesterday outside the Eiffel Tower. You can check out the video here.Our previous competitions have included a Barcelona Norwegian Air one, and one to Amsterdam on Eurostar. All of the videos of me picking the winners can be viewed on our...
15th July 2020 by EmmaAnnouncing the result of our Crazy Bear hotel competition
On Friday 2nd November we drew the winner of our recent Crazy Bear hotel competition. The prize was a £250 voucher to spend on a stay at one of the Crazy Bear hotels. From the thousands of valid entries received, twenty were chosen at random and placed in a "hat" (actually a pumpkin, left over from Halloween!) We filmed Stuart drawing the winner, which can be seen in the Facebook video above. A big congratulations to Katie Barber - let us know how your stay goes! As Stuart mentions in the...
11th September 2020 by StuartIt's been a successful week!
It's been a big holiday competition-winning week at Travelscoop!If you're a regular 'scooper you'll probably be aware of our competition group on Facebook. All the competitions are found online and shared in the group by the members. And with over 16,000 members and growing, it's the largest UK Facebook group dedicated purely to travel competitions, with loads of new ones added every day.A little while ago a Heart FM competition was posted to the group, and was subsequently featured on the...