Win a family treehouse stay or one of 15 Go Ape family tickets
Asda and Clarityn are giving away a main prize of a Forest Holidays Treehouse break for a family of 4. There are also 15 runner-up prizes of Go Ape Family Tickets.
What do you win?
Main prize: Forest Holidays Treehouse Mini Break, including:
- 3-night self-catering Treehouse Break for a family of 4 - winner's choice of location from: Sherwood Forest, Thorpe Forest, Forest of Dean, Keldy and Blackwood Forest
The prize is for a weekday stay and valid for 12 months
15 runners up prizes: Go Ape Family Tickets, including:
- Family Go Ape Tree Top Adventure based on 2 adults and 2 children aged 10-15. The experience includes a 2–3-hour Tree Top Adventure, safety briefing and equipment. Redeemable at the following locations: Aberdeen x 1, Bedfordshire x 1, Berkshire x 1, Buckinghamshire x 2, Cheshire x 1, Cumbria x 2, Derby x 1, Devon x 1, Dorset x 1, Gloucestershire x 1, Hampshire x 1, Kent x 2, Lancashire x 1, London x 1, Northumberland x 1, North Yorkshire x 1, Nottinghamshire x 1, Peeblesshire x 1, Staffordshire x 1, Stirlingshire x 1, Suffolk x 1. Surrey x 1, Sussex x 1, West Glamorgan x 1, Worcestershire x 1, Co Kilkenny x 1, Co. Roscommon x 1, Co. Dublin x 1
The experience is available on set days between Feb and Nov 2023 and valid for 12 months
How to enter
- Click the red button link to take you to the competition page
- Enter your details on the website
- Check the terms & conditions
- Submit your entry
11.59pm on 17th August 2022
Looking for more? Find lots more travel and holiday competitions here.
Recently added travel and holiday competitions
Closing date: 14th August 2022
Closing date: 14th August 2022
Closing date: 15th August 2022
From the UK's most popular travel bloggers
11th February 2021 by StuartHints and tips for entering holiday competitions
During the loooong and often bleak lockdown days, travel and holiday competitions have become a precious bit of escapism for many people looking forward to a future when it's safe to venture out again. They give travel lovers the chance to see and dream about different destinations - and offer that little bit of hope that you might just win a free holiday. And it can get addictive!At Travelscoop we collate and feature all the best travel comps that we find online and feature them on our...
16th December 2021 by StuartRecent winners update
We get to hear about lots of winners through our Travel Competitions UK Facebook group and we thought it might be inspiring to include occasional updates about recent successes and people enjoying their prizes. We can't give too many details for privacy reasons, but you'll see posts and more details for all the following wins and prizes in the group itself.We'd really love to hear from you if you win anything from entering one of the competitions we've featured on our website and in our Sunday...
2nd February 2021 by StuartThink no-one ever wins holiday competitions? Think again
If you follow our emails and social media posts you're probably aware that Travelscoop are usually running a travel competition of some description.This week the team are working in Paris, and we drew the lucky winner of our Eurostar Paris competition yesterday outside the Eiffel Tower. You can check out the video here.Our previous competitions have included a Barcelona Norwegian Air one, and one to Amsterdam on Eurostar. All of the videos of me picking the winners can be viewed on our...
15th July 2020 by EmmaAnnouncing the result of our Crazy Bear hotel competition
On Friday 2nd November we drew the winner of our recent Crazy Bear hotel competition. The prize was a £250 voucher to spend on a stay at one of the Crazy Bear hotels. From the thousands of valid entries received, twenty were chosen at random and placed in a "hat" (actually a pumpkin, left over from Halloween!) We filmed Stuart drawing the winner, which can be seen in the Facebook video above. A big congratulations to Katie Barber - let us know how your stay goes! As Stuart mentions in the...
11th September 2020 by StuartIt's been a successful week!
It's been a big holiday competition-winning week at Travelscoop!If you're a regular 'scooper you'll probably be aware of our competition group on Facebook. All the competitions are found online and shared in the group by the members. And with over 16,000 members and growing, it's the largest UK Facebook group dedicated purely to travel competitions, with loads of new ones added every day.A little while ago a Heart FM competition was posted to the group, and was subsequently featured on the...