Win a 10-night island-hopping tour through Scotland's Western Isles
National Geographic and McKinlay Kidd are giving away a 10-night Scottish Western Isles island-hopping adventure for two.
What do you win?
McKinlay Kidd’s Journey through the Western Isles Scottish island-hopping holiday for two people. Includes
- Ten nights on a B&B basis in McKinlay Kidd’s selection of small, characterful hotels and guest houses: two nights on the Isle of Barra; two on the Uists; two on Harris; two on Lewis; and two on Skye
- Ferry travel with Caledonian Macbrayne for a car and two passengers from Oban to Barra, throughout the Outer Hebrides, from Harris to Skye and back to the Scottish mainland
- Before departure, the winner will receive personalised holiday information including full directions, recommended routes, and suggestions on places to visit depending on personal interests and based on McKinlay Kidd’s expert local knowledge to make the most of this self-drive holiday
- At their discretion, McKinlay Kidd may agree to providing an alternative island-hopping holiday from within their programme throughout Scotland’s Clyde and Hebridean islands, based on the Caledonian Macbrayne ferry network, to a total value of £2,000
The prize should be redeemed before October 2021 or from April 2022 to October 2022
How to enter
- Click the red button link to take you to the competition page
- Click to enter the competition (the link is under the first couple of paragraphs)
- Answer the question - the answer is two
- Enter your details on the website form
- Check the terms & conditions
- Click save to submit your entry
11.59pm on 31st May 2021
To enter this competition, click through to National Geographic directly and enter on their websiteEnter here
Chosen from National Geographic by Stuart
on 20th April 2021
Join our Facebook Group
Travel Competitions UK
Facebook group • 16k membersVisit group
Recently added travel and holiday competitions
Closing date: 8th May 2021
Closing date: 10th May 2021
Closing date: 10th May 2021
From the UK's most popular travel bloggers
11th February 2021 by StuartHints and tips for entering holiday competitions
During the loooong and often bleak lockdown days, travel and holiday competitions have become a precious bit of escapism for many people looking forward to a future when it's safe to venture out again. They give travel lovers the chance to see and dream about different destinations - and offer that little bit of hope that you might just win a free holiday. And it can get addictive!At Travelscoop we collate and feature all the best travel comps that we find online and feature them on our...
2nd February 2021 by StuartThink no-one ever wins holiday competitions? Think again
If you follow our emails and social media posts you're probably aware that Travelscoop are usually running a travel competition of some description.This week the team are working in Paris, and we drew the lucky winner of our Eurostar Paris competition yesterday outside the Eiffel Tower. You can check out the video here.Our previous competitions have included a Barcelona Norwegian Air one, and one to Amsterdam on Eurostar. All of the videos of me picking the winners can be viewed on our...
15th July 2020 by EmmaAnnouncing the result of our Crazy Bear hotel competition
On Friday 2nd November we drew the winner of our recent Crazy Bear hotel competition. The prize was a £250 voucher to spend on a stay at one of the Crazy Bear hotels. From the thousands of valid entries received, twenty were chosen at random and placed in a "hat" (actually a pumpkin, left over from Halloween!) We filmed Stuart drawing the winner, which can be seen in the Facebook video above. A big congratulations to Katie Barber - let us know how your stay goes! As Stuart mentions in the...
11th September 2020 by StuartIt's been a successful week!
It's been a big holiday competition-winning week at Travelscoop!If you're a regular 'scooper you'll probably be aware of our competition group on Facebook. All the competitions are found online and shared in the group by the members. And with over 16,000 members and growing, it's the largest UK Facebook group dedicated purely to travel competitions, with loads of new ones added every day.A little while ago a Heart FM competition was posted to the group, and was subsequently featured on the...
3rd August 2018 by StuartOoh la la! Travelscoop is going French
Grab a beret and a baguette and dig out your Daft Punk CDs, we've gone all French here at Travelscoop!This weekend - 4th & 5th August - to celebrate our Eurostar Paris £200 voucher competition coming to an end and choosing our lucky winner, we're showcasing some très bon French travel deals on social media. And we'll also be sharing a fab free-to-enter Paris-related competition or two that we've found online and are currently featuring on our website.As if that's not all Gallic enough,...