Win an Air Greenland flight voucher worth around £1,165
Ever thought of taking a holiday in Greenland? Well, you'll be able to if you're the lucky winner of this Visit Greenland competition. The main prize is a DKK 10,000 Air Greenland voucher (about £1,165).
There are direct return flights from Denmark and Iceland, so buying flights to one of those countries is another consideration for the winner - but it still looks like an amazing, once-in-a-lifetime prize.
What do you win?
- First prize: an Air Greenland travel gift card worth DKK 10,000 (roughly £1,165)
- Second prize: a complete InuaCare skin care set with organic ingredients from Greenland, worth DKK 2,000 (roughly £230). Includes: Juniper cleansing gel 100 ml; Arctic thyme skin tonic 100 ml; Silt Face Scrub 50 ml; Qajaasat face cream 50 ml; Kuluk eye cream 15 ml; Asiaq Extra-care cream 50 ml; Apannguaq Lip Balm 15 ml; Aminnguaq Body Lotion 250 ml
- Third prize: gift basket containing books and local handicrafts from all regions of Greenland, worth DKK 1,400 (roughly £160). Includes: 3 handmade spoons of juniper; Ceramics by the artist Nive Brøns; Greenlandic sea salt from ‘Sassuma Sea Salt’ (100 g); The cookbook ‘Takanna’ by Tupaarnaq Rosing Olsen; The guidebook ‘Ilulissat Icefjord’; The book ‘My Greenlandic Family’ by Camilla Stephan; Small lambskin from South Greenland
How to enter
- Click the red button link to take you to the competition page
- Answer the question - the answer is Arctic Circle
- Enter your details on the website
- Check the terms & conditions
- Submit your entry
11.59pm on 22nd April 2021
Looking for more? Find lots more travel and holiday competitions here.
Recently added travel and holiday competitions
Closing date: 7th May 2021
Closing date: 8th May 2021
Closing date: 10th May 2021
Closing date: 10th May 2021
From the UK's most popular travel bloggers
11th February 2021 by StuartHints and tips for entering holiday competitions
During the loooong and often bleak lockdown days, travel and holiday competitions have become a precious bit of escapism for many people looking forward to a future when it's safe to venture out again. They give travel lovers the chance to see and dream about different destinations - and offer that little bit of hope that you might just win a free holiday. And it can get addictive!At Travelscoop we collate and feature all the best travel comps that we find online and feature them on our...
2nd February 2021 by StuartThink no-one ever wins holiday competitions? Think again
If you follow our emails and social media posts you're probably aware that Travelscoop are usually running a travel competition of some description.This week the team are working in Paris, and we drew the lucky winner of our Eurostar Paris competition yesterday outside the Eiffel Tower. You can check out the video here.Our previous competitions have included a Barcelona Norwegian Air one, and one to Amsterdam on Eurostar. All of the videos of me picking the winners can be viewed on our...
15th July 2020 by EmmaAnnouncing the result of our Crazy Bear hotel competition
On Friday 2nd November we drew the winner of our recent Crazy Bear hotel competition. The prize was a £250 voucher to spend on a stay at one of the Crazy Bear hotels. From the thousands of valid entries received, twenty were chosen at random and placed in a "hat" (actually a pumpkin, left over from Halloween!) We filmed Stuart drawing the winner, which can be seen in the Facebook video above. A big congratulations to Katie Barber - let us know how your stay goes! As Stuart mentions in the...
11th September 2020 by StuartIt's been a successful week!
It's been a big holiday competition-winning week at Travelscoop!If you're a regular 'scooper you'll probably be aware of our competition group on Facebook. All the competitions are found online and shared in the group by the members. And with over 16,000 members and growing, it's the largest UK Facebook group dedicated purely to travel competitions, with loads of new ones added every day.A little while ago a Heart FM competition was posted to the group, and was subsequently featured on the...
3rd August 2018 by StuartOoh la la! Travelscoop is going French
Grab a beret and a baguette and dig out your Daft Punk CDs, we've gone all French here at Travelscoop!This weekend - 4th & 5th August - to celebrate our Eurostar Paris £200 voucher competition coming to an end and choosing our lucky winner, we're showcasing some très bon French travel deals on social media. And we'll also be sharing a fab free-to-enter Paris-related competition or two that we've found online and are currently featuring on our website.As if that's not all Gallic enough,...