Win a 5-day cycling tour with Olympic gold medallist Mikhail Ignatiev
There aren't a lot of details with this epico competition, but the main prize is a five day cycling tour with Mikhail Ignatiev, with flights, accommodation, food and transfers included.
What do you win?
Seven prizes for seven different winners
- 1st prize: 5 day tour with cycling legend and Olympic gold medalist, Mikhail Ignatiev. Prize includes flights, travel, transfer, food and accommodation
- 2nd prize: ALBA Optics Stratos eyewear in the colour of your choice
- 3rd prize: Pas Normal Studios Solitude Mesh Jersey in the colour and size of your choice
- 4th prize: La Passione Cycling Couture Windproof Gilet in the colour and size of your choice
- 5th prize: Grand Tour Coffee Prologue Pack, consisting of three coffees – Podium, Full Gas together and best selling blend Rouleur, combined with GTCC 6oz cup and saucer
- 6th prize: Muc-Off British Cycling bundle
- 7th prize: Rapha pair of socks
How to enter
- Click the red button link to take you to the competition page
- Enter your email address on the website (you have to subscribe to enter but you can unsubscribe at any time)
- Check the terms & conditions
- Submit your entry
11.59pm on 15th July 2021
Looking for more? Find lots more travel and holiday competitions here.
Recently added travel and holiday competitions
Closing date: 28th February 2021
From the UK's most popular travel bloggers
11th February 2021 by StuartHints and tips for entering holiday competitions
During the loooong and often bleak lockdown days, travel and holiday competitions have become a precious bit of escapism for many people looking forward to a future when it's safe to venture out again. They give travel lovers the chance to see and dream about different destinations - and offer that little bit of hope that you might just win a free holiday. And it can get addictive!At Travelscoop we collate and feature all the best travel comps that we find online and feature them on our...
2nd February 2021 by StuartThink no-one ever wins holiday competitions? Think again
If you follow our emails and social media posts you're probably aware that Travelscoop are usually running a travel competition of some description.This week the team are working in Paris, and we drew the lucky winner of our Eurostar Paris competition yesterday outside the Eiffel Tower. You can check out the video here.Our previous competitions have included a Barcelona Norwegian Air one, and one to Amsterdam on Eurostar. All of the videos of me picking the winners can be viewed on our...
15th July 2020 by EmmaAnnouncing the result of our Crazy Bear hotel competition
On Friday 2nd November we drew the winner of our recent Crazy Bear hotel competition. The prize was a £250 voucher to spend on a stay at one of the Crazy Bear hotels. From the thousands of valid entries received, twenty were chosen at random and placed in a "hat" (actually a pumpkin, left over from Halloween!) We filmed Stuart drawing the winner, which can be seen in the Facebook video above. A big congratulations to Katie Barber - let us know how your stay goes! As Stuart mentions in the...
11th September 2020 by StuartIt's been a successful week!
It's been a big holiday competition-winning week at Travelscoop!If you're a regular 'scooper you'll probably be aware of our competition group on Facebook. All the competitions are found online and shared in the group by the members. And with over 16,000 members and growing, it's the largest UK Facebook group dedicated purely to travel competitions, with loads of new ones added every day.A little while ago a Heart FM competition was posted to the group, and was subsequently featured on the...
3rd August 2018 by StuartOoh la la! Travelscoop is going French
Grab a beret and a baguette and dig out your Daft Punk CDs, we've gone all French here at Travelscoop!This weekend - 4th & 5th August - to celebrate our Eurostar Paris £200 voucher competition coming to an end and choosing our lucky winner, we're showcasing some très bon French travel deals on social media. And we'll also be sharing a fab free-to-enter Paris-related competition or two that we've found online and are currently featuring on our website.As if that's not all Gallic enough,...